Visa Policy

h6> The following text is gathered from Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website:
To study in Canada, you may need a study permit and/or a visitor visa.
Determine your eligibility
  • To be eligible to study in Canada

    You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees
  • living expenses for yourself and return transportation for yourself.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
Additional information or documents

After the visa office receives your application, the visa office might request more information or documents. These may include the following:

Medical information

In most cases, you will need a medical examination. A visa officer will send you instructions if you need one. This may add more than three months to the processing time of your application.

Security information

If you want to study in Canada, you and any family members who come to Canada with you, and who are 18 years of age and over, may have to provide police certificates.

Apply for a study permit
Apply on paper
  • 1
    Get your application package
  • 2
    Pay your fees
  • 3
    Submit your application